Here we are and it is May! Our thoughts go out to every one that has been effected by the COVID-19 pandemic and we want to thank everyone that is working on the front lines.
This month we are celebrating two birthdays in the office. Dr. Leuci and Shay!!!! Don’t forget to wish them a happy birthday month!
Here in the office we like to say a lot of the employees specialize in raising girls! (Three of our employees have only daughters and one has only daughters and granddaughters!)
So I thought it would be fitting to put an article in this month’s newsletter about raising powerful women!
You have had your beautiful baby girl, now it is time to think about how to raise her into being a strong, confident, powerful woman. Some key points in the article are listed below. Please visit the website to read the full article!
• Encourage your daughter to pursue a passion.
• Let her have a voice in making decisions.
• Identify the values most important to your family.
• Encourage her to solve issues on her own rather than fixing things for her.
• Encourage her to take physical risks.
• Get girls working together.
• Let your daughter know you love her because of who she is, not because of what she weighs or how she looks.
• Allow her to disagree with you and get angry.
• Limit your daughter’s exposure to the media and popular culture when she is young.
Chicken Bacon Pineapple Pepper Skewers
• 1/4 cup vegetable oil
• 2 teaspoons rice vinegar
• 1/3 cup honey
• 1/3 cup soy sauce
• 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
• 2 large chicken breasts cut into 1 1/2 inch chunks
• 1 green pepper cut into 1 inch chunks
• 1 red pepper cut into 1 inch chunks
• Fresh pineapple cut into 1 1/2 inch chunks
• 3/4 lb smoked bacon cut into 1 1/2 inch pieces
• 8 bamboo skewers (soaked in water for at least 30 minutes)
HONEY BARBECUE SAUCE• 1 cup Kansas City Style Barbecue Sauce
• 3 tablespoons honey
• 1 1/2 teaspoon Dijon mustard
Click Here fr full Recipe!
Happy Mother’s Day!
We want to wish every single mom out there a wonderful and happy Mother’s Day! May you get 5 minutes during this time to relax and enjoy your day!
Happy Birthday Dr Leuci!!!!!!
Happy Birthday Shay!!!!
In this time please do not hesitate to call our office with any questions or concerns you are having. We are here and we are trying our best to to provide you with the care you need while limiting actual office visits.
During this time we are still asking that you come alone to your appointments, if you need to get a ride we ask that they sit in the car. If you have any symptoms of COVID-19 we ask that you please call before your appointment. Also if you have been around any confirmed cases, or out of the area in the last fourteen days please call so we can reschedule your appointment.