If you are anything like us, we are all excited for the coming holidays and keeping very busy baking (Anne is, at least), shopping, and decorating! We also reflect on everything that has happened in the past year and wanted to share some of our highlights:
- Shaz welcomed a baby boy, Evan, in January! CONGRATS!
- Anne welcomed a baby girl, Audrey, in July! CONGRATS!
- Kate moved to a new home!
- Nikki, our new sonographer, joined our crew to offer you more days & times to have your ultrasounds done here at the office.
- Monica got the new iphone 6PLUS which is bigger than she is! Kathy also joined the iphone crowd with a brand new 6.
- Irina started a waitressing job at Thai Time
- Dr. Leuci celebrated a big birthday in May!
With the very real temptation of sweet treats all around this time of year, here are a few tips from the United States Department of Agriculture for keeping your spirit without losing your stride with diet & exercise:
Enjoy all the food groups at your celebration like whole grain crackers with hummus, fresh veggie trays, adding nuts and legumes to salads, and substituting low-fat milk for heavy cream in casseroles. Start with water! Quench your thirst by adding lemon or lime to your water and enjoy a glass BEFORE starting to snack or eat. Save your leftovers to make meals for the rest of the week so you’re not tempted to grab fast food… again! Add turkey to soups or salads. Use extra veggies in omelets, sandwiches, or stews. Fresh fruit is tasty in a low fat smoothie!
For more ideas, click HERE.
Gift Cards Now Available in any amount!
For the person on your list who has everything, Gift Cards for Greater Binghamton LaserCare make a great gift!
Call us to order one today at 607-729-5956
Happy Holidays to ALL and to ALL a Good New Year,
Greater Binghamton OB/GYN
365 Harry L. Drive Suite 110
Johnson City, NY 13790
p (607) 729-5805
f (607) 729-7714