This is a list we saw of things to do before baby comes and it is pretty good but we might add a few things to this list (because we are practical and no one else tells you these things):
- Stock up on maxi pads (the overnight ones). Because.
- Buy a package or two of comfy underwear a size larger than usual & don’t get too attached to them.
- Sign up for Netflix or stock your DVR for all those late nights you’ll need to keep your eyes open.
- Coordinate help from friends, neighbors, family. When they offer to make dinner or come over and do the dishes, sign them up for an actual date!
- Stock the medicine cabinet: Some women find that having prenatal vitamins, pain relievers, stool softeners, and/or topical anti-infectives and pain relievers.
And, as always, ask questions when you come for your prenatal appointments! We are always happy to give you some insight on becoming a new mom.Leave a reply →