Who can believe that we are getting ready to send our children back to school already!? WHERE DID SUMMER GO!?
If you are like many of us at the office last night you spent your time running around making sure everything was “perfect” for the first day of school. Or maybe tonight will be the night you run around like a crazy person trying to get everything ready for the first day tomorrow. Clothes picked out, lunches packed, kids clean and ready to go. To help ease the craziness of this first week of school I put down below some cute, fun, quick and easy snacks for after school.
Who doesn’t love a good and easy snack after school?
Peanut Butter and Jelly Tacos!
Some things to put in your calendar:
• Luma Projection Arts Festival: 9/6/19 and 9/7/19
• Rain date 9/8/19
• Southern Tier 21st Annual Buddy Walk: 9/21/19 12:00-3:00pm
• Lowers Highland Park Endwell
• Binghamton Hard Cider and Doughnut Fest: 9/21/19 at 3:00pm
• U-Pick Apple Varieties: Russel Farm and Apple Hill September through October
Luma Projection Arts Festival Sponsored by many great organizations including your very own Greater Binghamton OB/GYN!!!
Fall starts 9/23/19 and that means the season for delicious homemade soups! Here is a recipe that we thought would be easy, delicious and soul warming!