Ready or Not it’s August!
Yes, you read that correctly! It does in fact say that it is August! That means the end of Summer is nearing and school is starting back up soon! On a bright note, we are entering the hottest time of year for all of us who love the warm weather! We hope you have enjoyed the beginning of your Summer and don’t hesitate to enjoy the end of your Summer! Stay safe and have fun!
If you haven’t already visited us this year for your annual appointment please give us a call and we will happily get that scheduled for you! Do not hesitate to call with any questions or concerns either! We are here our normal business hours all month!
Upcoming Local Events | August 2019
The Cider Mill
Let the Fall Fun Begin!
Starting August 2nd and going through August 4th! Make sure to buy your tickets!
Balloon Launches once Friday evening and twice Saturday and Sunday.
Dicks Sporting Goods Open
Starting the week off right with practice rounds, Keith Urban Concert on the 14th and the final round on the 18th!
Get Your SPF On! (and on your children!)
Don’t be one of the 1 million people that will be diagnosed with skin cancer this year.
- Sunscreen works the best when you put it on at least 30 minutes before going outside.
- Sunscreen works even better when you reapply every two hours, even if you are not swimming or sweating.
- Wearing a t-shirt provides less than SPF15 so don’t forget your sunscreen even when wearing a t-shirt.
- Most skin cancers develop on your head and neck and face. (Go buy that super cute wide brimmed hat you’ve had your eye on!)
- Your eyes are also at risk from sun damage grab some sunglasses that block UVA and UVB rays.
- One blistering sunburn in childhood can double your little one’s risk of melanoma in their life.
Ingredients (45 minutes)
- 2 Chicken breasts, boneless skinless
- 1 15 oz. can Black beans
- 1/2 cup Cilantro
- 1 Lime
- 2 cups Pineapple tidbits
- 1/3 cup Red onion
Pasta & Grains
- 4 cups Rice, cooked
Baking & Spices
- 1 tbsp jerk seasoning
- 1 pinch Red pepper flakes
- 1/4 tsp Salt
Oils & Vinegars
- 1 tbsp Cooking oil